A World Like Never-Never Land

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

ANGRY

yes, I'm ANGRY ! What kind of University is this ! It is
1.SO HUGE
2.LOTS OF CORRIDORS
3.NO TEACHERS
4.extreeeeeeeemely COLD & HOT AT THE SAME TIME
5.INTERNET SERVICE IS VERY SLOW !

I mean it took me like two freakin hours to look for a teacher who hasn't been replying on my e-mails for the past two days ! I do NOT know anyone in this class in order to "Ask"...AND I really need to finish this psychological report before the deadline coz guess what ?! I'm traveling and I have no time for assesments and observations.............................

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 [breathe in..breath out]

okay, now I'm feeling better. Annita..I need you =S Hope she replies back today...I wana get done with it =@

Now its time for the...most...boring...class...ever ! Learn about how to: USE MS-WORD ! The good news is I'm graduating in few months and I already know what needs to be learned about Word..

2 hours. 120 minutes. 7200 seconds. And the countdown shall start.