A World Like Never-Never Land

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

True or False ?!

I've been so tired this week. It's really hard to fast on the days when it is NOT Ramadan. Everyone is eating and the aroma of food is so tempting..not mentioning the physical "weakness" that I go through during the day, and the fact that I sleep every afternoon which is annoying coz I can't get started with the assignments until sometime late at night! Above all that...having f6oor all alone...that's SAD

Anyways, I've been preparing myself for this so-called exam in the "Applied Research Methods" course. I thought I was very well prepared until the second I stepped out of the classroom. The mistakes I made in the exam started to show up in my mind. I can't believe I did those silly mistakes ! I rushed to the entrance door in order to have a seat and go through the powerpoint slides that I had in my hand. It turned out to be that I made those mistakes because I did not read what was NOT highlighted. It made me go mad! What's even worse is that I realized that I did the most horrible mistake that's gonna make me look like I haven't been listening to the teacher for the past two months. I did understand every single word, and I wish there is another way to prove it.

The only thing that made me feel better is that I saw MIZZ which was NOT expected. The fact that I saw her drew a big smile on my face, especially that I actually gave her the hug that I have sent her electronically the very last night =P Friends are so needed especially at times like that. It gave me flashbacks about how we used to study together, and how I used to wait for her after the exam until she's done (always the last to go!)

The exam is over, and tomorrow is a new day.