A World Like Never-Never Land

Thursday, November 09, 2006

November 09

It is a special day, a very special one.

Bringing you into this life is one of the miracles, and a definite blessing...not only for your parents...but to the world...including myself :)

The times you stood by my side when I felt so lonely...the darkness surrounding me..I so needed someone to support me...you showed up like you were some kind of an angel looking after me...and making sure that I'm doing the right thing...following the right path...building up my steps toward the future I've always dreamed of...and being successful in everything I do..

You never under-estimated my dreams...no matter how big and far they seem to be..you shortened the distance...and made those dreams appear right infront of my eyes...

You cared about the very little things that I usually take care of...

You are the first to use the word (Smart) to describe me..instead of (Nerd)...lol which although sounds funny, but means a lot to me...

You touched my life in many different ways..and I am so thankful & grateful for all those six years that you've been a part of :)

Thank you for bringing happiness and joy into my life...Your presence not only draws a smile on my face...but I feel that my heart, soul, and my life are smiling back to me :)

Happy Birthday.