A World Like Never-Never Land

Sunday, March 25, 2007

And they are:

Pesco: He has very beautiful eyes. His accent is very attractive, pesco he's half Spanish and half French. He always has things going on in mind. I can add him on the Angels list.

Space-freak: This dude is in love with space, aliens, spaceships, rockets, and living on Mars. He actually thinks that he's already been to space and met real aliens. Its always illustrated in his drawings. He can get aggressive, but I can handle him as long as he's NOT being with the lil-monsters group.

Brett: His British accent is charming. He always uses complicated language and long sentences. It always starts with "You knowwwwwwwwww....". Sweetie Angel.

Mohammed:...definitely on the Monsters list. He is a very spoiled brat. Disrespects me due to our similar cultural background. He always questions whether people around him like him or not. He always wants to be aggressive to others. Very clever. Yet, he is attractive in a weird way.

Raven: You directly fall in love with her curled blond hair. It suits a shampoo commercial. She has an adorable smile with her teeth showing. DON'T LET THAT TRICK YOU. She's always hanging around boys, acting like them, and shouting like them. You actually never notice that there is a girl in the group. She always cries when things do not go her way, but ignoring her is the best strategy to use in that case. She loves being positively reinforced. It makes her feel good about herself.

Princess: Again, spoiled! But she is very cute: reminds me of a little princess. Sometimes she is not in the mood, it shows from her frustrating attitude. She likes to be the leader. And yeah, loves showing-off when mommy is around.

Farah: Hmmm. Her attitude becomes very annoying when she's annoyed. Things should go her way, or else the child is "not her best friend" *familiar?!*. Enjoys creating certain groups of "best freinds" where they share stuff and play together. However, other children do not stick to HER best-friends deal. Farah is a social child. She's the first to hug me and tell me "I love you". That was on my first day!

Beauty Queen: NOT! Thats what her mom wants her to be. I really love her personality. Despite her mother's efforts to show the "gurly" side of her, she proves to be herself at all times. I guess her mom is not satisfied with how her daughter looks like, but her personality makes up her beauty. She is very welcoming in terms of new people in class. She is smart. Very friendly. Fair. Listens. Exhibits excellent leadership skills. I bet that gurl is gonna have a FUTURE.

Kitten: Very quiet. Very slow. Petitte. Has a cute smile. Nice to be around her when you need a peaceful time.

Moonlight. She was named after a princess in Iran. Her name's meaning is similar to mine. She is very tiny, and she has a very funny (cute) voice. Remind me of tweety's lol I never get to understand what she's talking about, although she enjoys talking to me. I dreamt of her twice since I haven't seen her in a week.

Big boy: He's a bit huge for K1 students. He gets lots of attention in his family, since he came twenty years after his elder brother. I don't really like his English accent. Its very "Arabic", although he doesn't speak Arabic. He's always not in the mood. Doesn't listen all the time. Enjoys interrupting the teacher. Loves sharing others' food.

Ronnan: I did not notice his presence until my second or third day in school. He didn't respect me as a teacher in the beginning. He fell in love with me after the first story I read to him. He is a very handsome child.

Mr.Healthy: His healthy food shocked me. He is very quiet. His language is not understandable. He always needs things to be cleared up for him. Sometimes, he never listens. I just like his peacefulness.

The NEW one: Adorable rich blue eyes. Very cute. Listens at all times. Smart. Haven't seen her "evil" side yet. She seems to be perfect.

Pum-pums: She always has stories to share. I really like being with her! I guess she's very well-raised, and very friendly just like her mother. You can feel her parents' support through the confidence she shows in her actions.

Ms.SWEETIE: I so fell in love with her smile and long hair. VERY nice talking to her. Perfect little gurl. So loved by her family. She speaks English so much better than her mom. If I would like to have a daughter, I hope she looks similar to my sweetie!

Ching-Chang: He's a BIG boy too. Can get very aggressive *it hurts*. He loves positive reinforcement. VERY imaginitive. Builder. Creative. Talks a lot. Cute Thai-English accent.

Max: He's the always-on-mute child. Living in a different world. He takes things in a sensitive way. Seems like he's not there most of the times. Not very social, but joins in during playground. I can't really see him as a child.