A World Like Never-Never Land

Monday, April 30, 2007

Beautiful

"You are beautiful"

Oh god....my capstone is so messed up that I don't even want to LOOK at it....I wasn't supposed to risk being with a beginning advisor....I shouldn't have risked it. My whole plan needs to change. Now that I have reached the end of it, I noticed that I've written about EVERYTHING related to inclusion. I just wanted to to do it all. Its sooo NOT focused. Now..I need to delete, delete, delete...THEN I need to write a new plan...THEN I'm supposed to finish up in exactly 34 days. I have no idea how I'll do it. My brain goes blank when I think of it.

School school school...I'm having such a wonderful time!!! Ofcourse in my little circus...AND GUESS WHAT! I'm finally able to go to the Special Needs Unit =D Its gonna be two hours for four days per week. Not bad !! As soon as I started, I felt so weird. The kids are different. Its very difficult to switch from a class where there are really clever students who respond directly to your questions and directions, into a class where you expect the least from students...where you talk and no one responds...This is my passion, what I want to be doing from now to the rest of my life. It felt weird, and it was very frustrating for me. I couldn't deal with the children, although I've dealt with much difficult students. However, I regained my strength and knowledge the second day. I got my first "7abeebty" from the cute little Sama (Down Syndrome). She's so adorable. I also got my first pinch. Thats just the beginning of being involved with children with special needs..I have to expect the worst.

"I love teachers"--Sarah

Keeps a smile for the day ^_^