A World Like Never-Never Land

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Next?!

Tomorrow I'm supposed to be submitting the very last project. The really really really last final one EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! FINALLLLLLLYYYYYYY IM DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

I want to sound like I'm happy about it. I'm not!

So tomorrow I'll be officially publishing the first edittion of "My Book" =D Actually I'll be submitting 5 coppies, which is like 5 BOOKs! With my name on each. It looks cool.

I've always enjoyed written work: essays, researches, bla bal bla. The ones with lots of words and letters. Its my thing! I can't imagine how would it be like to NOT do that anymore. I think I'll go crazy until I decide to continue my Masters.

Anyways...maybe I do deserve a break by now. 14 years in school + 4 years in UNI=18 years of studying. Now if I calculate the time I spent taking care of myself it would be 20 years of my life and 9 months-18 years of studying= 2 years and 9 months of being taken care of. Ofcourse I need to subtract all the time that my BROTHER stole my parents from me since he was the spoiled little boy. Hmmm It might turn out to be 9 months! It makes me feel better to think of it this way. Yeah..I might deserve a short break. Perhaps a very short one.

Thats it. My final work to be submitted Insha'Allah =) Atmanna from all my heart that this work does really represent all my effort during the past 4 years. I really hope that it turns out to be worth all the lonely breaks, the time spent in the library, feeling like an outsider, my failure in group works. I want it to be the BEST!

I'm so glad my cuzin is coming from Qatar. Such a pleasant surprise on my first day of the VACATION! I miss her so much. Even if I won't get to spend much time with her, just the fact that I'll see her DOES make a difference.

Au revoir ZU...