A World Like Never-Never Land

Friday, May 11, 2007

WEEK EIGHT

Its the end of week 8...and I have already started withdrawing from my circus, which won't be "mine" anymore.

During the past week, I finally realized that the kids really find me special. Their special teacher. With all the gifts, the "I love you" messages, and the way they introduce me to their parents as Ms.Noora...it all made me realize that I did touch their lives is someway.

I do admit that I did not do any formal teaching the past week. I was very busy thinking of my new capstone and how should manage my time for the next 26 days. El7imdilla now I have a VERY detailed step-by-step plan! It made me feel so much better and READY to move on and do my best on my very last project.

Hmmm..I don't think I have much to say. It breaks my heart to talk about my children now that I'm leaving them. I just want to keep these thoughts in my mind, and try to never forget each and every one of them. I recognized that not only teachers touch students' lives. Students do make a difference in their teachers' lives. Even if they can't see it.