A World Like Never-Never Land

Thursday, August 02, 2007

[Open Question]

Whats their problem?

This was the first question that came into my mind once they started their so-called 'interview'. I am so filled with anger, and I feel like killing someone. I felt so humiliated with this stupid SHOW that I was part of today. Hello?! didn't anyone explain to you what an interview is? Even if no one did, there is a vocab term called: professionalism, AND YOU, MS. OPEN QUESTION SHOULD KNOW WHAT PROFESSIONALISM IS BEFORE KNOWING WHAT A FREAKIN OPEN QUESTION IS!!! I mean really, what was her problem? Is it because I was so honest to say that private schools are better than government schools? Is it because I come from a private school? Is it because I used English terms? Is it because I said I wasn't interested in children at the B-E-G-I-N-N-I-N-G ...BEGINNNNNNNNNNNNNNING....BEGINNING ????????????? Or is it because she saw that I was way smarter than she is? My goodness.

Breath in. Breath out. Breath in. Breath out. Asta'3fer-Allah el3a'6eem.

I could've done so much better. I could've stopped her when I thought that she was being rediculous. I don't want this interview to stop me from doing what I want. I wana look at it as a reason for me to try harder in order to get accepted in the Ministry schools. I want to be part of this chaos caused by hiring very unprofessional people who think that they know it all!!

Insha'Allah if this is the right time for me to be part of it, everything would go well. If not, then I guess I'm still not ready, and I'll have to switch to plan B.

Whatever plan I choose: it all leads to one goal. I should always keep that in mind!

I wish I could get into THEIR minds in order to know what they thought of me after the show. Really, I'll never forget it.